To get diabeetus, and LUFF it every step of the way, consume this delightful lychee float recipe I concocted.
1 can PC lychee soda
1.5 scoops Breyers Vanilla ice cream (French or Classic, I don’t give a hoot)
1 or 2 overripe, in season, peaches cut into bitesize pieces
1. Cut peaches in bitesize pieces
2. Put sliced pieces into the largest glass in your kitchen.
3. Pour 1 can of soda over peaches.
4. Add 1 or 1.5 scoops of ice cream but try not to let it bubble over too much. If it bubbles over too much then you won’t get diabeetus, which is the point of this entire exercise.
5. Drink. Get diabeetus. Repeat the process whenever you feel like your diabeetus is going away, and you miss it.