This is how you’re supposed to make this recipe:
• 1 cup all-natural plain yogurt
• Juice of half lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1 teaspoon ground coriander
• 6 chicken thighs (bone-in)
1. In food processor, combine yogurt, lemon juice, ginger, garlic and spices; process until smooth.
2. Place chicken in zip-close bag; add yogurt mixture, turning to coat. Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove chicken from marinade and arrange on baking sheet with sides. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until done all the way to center.
…but I didn’t notice the “refrigerate for 2 hours” thing so I didn’t do that. Oh, I also didn’t put the ingredients in a food processor. Also, instead of chicken I used grapes. And instead of baking it I threw it off the roof.